datajar.mobi enables you to automatically setup, manage and maintain all your Apple devices simply, centrally and cost effectively. Taking advantage of the latest developments in mobility and mass-automation, it offers users unparalleled clarity and control via a “single pane of glass”.
Our services reduce the costs for supporting and maintaining Apple equipment and provide a secure and scalable management environment.
datajar.mobi delivers software and settings to Macs, iPads, iPhones and even Apple TV devices, anywhere.
We ensure all of your organisational devices remain under your control regardless of their geographical location.
Powerful and scalable:
- Fast and efficient provisioning for zero-touch deployments
- Mobile Device Management with full integration of Apple’s Device Enrollment Programme (DEP), Volume Purchase Programme (VPP) and Apple School Manager
- Device encryption ensuring all devices running Apple’s macOS or iOS are encrypted to comply with data protection policies
- Auto-Update provides autonomous updates to all of your software titles such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, as well as those important operating system updates
- Self-service to empower your end users to become more self sufficient and reduce IT support overheads
“Unparalleled automation and management for your Apple technology, saving time and ensuring compliance.”
Management of your estate of iOS and Mac devices can be done from your iPhone or iPad.
datajar.mobi gives you the power to access device inventory from Mac and iOS devices, enabling you to easily search for specific devices. Once found, Mobile Device Management (MDM) commands can be applied.
Advanced configuration, made simple and at your fingertips. Easily apply a configuration to a specific device or a batch of devices in seconds.
All of this is secured with a passcode, with access granted via a pin pad, Touch ID or Face ID.
With datajar.mobi you can:
- Install new software on a device
- Change device configuration
- Query inventory
- Clear passcode
- Enable lost mode
- Update location
Management requires iOS 11 and runs on iPhone and iPad and can be downloaded here.